Friday, June 1, 2018

One trellis down

Finished the first Rosebud Trellis square today! Some definite fudging at the end and I do have a line of the delft blue where I don't really want it. I've started the second one and I know it will be a lot easier now that I know the big picture. I may end up re-doing the first one if I find that the error really drives me insane, but I'll climb that trellis when I get to it. One more rosebud trellis and one more beansprouts square and then I will be ready to piece them all together! Well... to see if they CAN be pieced together or whether I need to re-knit the evil eyelet heart squares to a smaller size. I shudder at the thought.

Note tiny zigzag line of Delft blue after third row of rosebuds. Oy.
Also dear lord that was a lot of ends to weave in.
I also took some time tonight to write some fairly detailed notes on my project page that hopefully help out future knitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plenty of Progress

Knitting updates time! Fair amount of progress going on. I did finally finish the back of the beach cover-up , although I'm not sure w...