Thursday, August 2, 2018

Twinges and tangents

Fair amount of time sans update... been struggling with RSI pain (mostly left arm elbow and shoulder again) so that's frustrating and I'm not doing a great job managing it at all. 

 Went down to knit for a bit with my Aunt Peggy and that was great fun - long drive both ways but totally worth it.

The poinsettia place setting is on hold after I had to go back twice because of problems with stitch count. It seems like anything vaguely lacey is beyond me and that's incredibly frustrating. I'll return to it eventually. Continuing to procrastinate on the cover-up as well, just doing a few rows here and there on it. I finished a very fudgy pair of maize fingerless mittens. One is quite wrong, but I can put the nonmatching bit on the inside. They may get frogged eventually but maybe not. 

I decided against continuing with the blue cowl which I think was a good call, at least for now. A fair few things have been removed from my ravelry queue. 

I'm now working on a hat to match the sweater and boot toppers, went with the Citrus hat pattern, which I've been moving quickly on; just started the decreases this morning. I should have made the adult small, i can tell it's going to be snug if not too small. we shall see.

I also picked up the comfy worsted again to take another go at the easy peasy socks -- this time using 3.5mm needles. Hopefully that fixes gauge issues. 

Mostly I just wish I could stop having pain issues, it makes me really sad and frustrated. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plenty of Progress

Knitting updates time! Fair amount of progress going on. I did finally finish the back of the beach cover-up , although I'm not sure w...