Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday sleeve session

After a very difficult beginning (I probably tried to pick up the cast on stitches five different times before I got it right) I made some good progress on the right sleeve of my sweater!

I'm pleased with how I'm doing with the DPNs even though sometimes it feels like I spend almost as much time picking up stitches that have dropped off the needles as I do knitting. 😛

Not having any issues with laddering for the stockinette which is great, but it's the ribbing at the cuffs and collars that I'm more worried about, because that's what I had issues with on the golf club covers.

Going to take a bit of a break now since I've already been knitting for more hours today than I suspect my physical therapist would approve of. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plenty of Progress

Knitting updates time! Fair amount of progress going on. I did finally finish the back of the beach cover-up , although I'm not sure w...