Blergh I have started this eyelet heart square for the Season 1 Knit Afhan (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/season-1-knit-afghan) twice now and I have to rip it out again. Maybe I need to check off each individual stitch as I do it?? Ugh. Does not give me high hopes for pursuing that Jadis scarf with actual lace yarn if I can't get a very simple pattern right with freaking Red Heart aran. oy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Plenty of Progress
Knitting updates time! Fair amount of progress going on. I did finally finish the back of the beach cover-up , although I'm not sure w...
-
Knitting updates time! Fair amount of progress going on. I did finally finish the back of the beach cover-up , although I'm not sure w...
-
Finished the body of my first sweater today! I still have the sleeves and the collar to knit, which both call for DPNs so I'm definite...
-
Been remiss on blogging of late! I "finished" my sweater a little while ago -- well, the knitting part is done. Part of the reason...
No comments:
Post a Comment